With a stylish new update in our Charcoal colourway, the French-inspired Enamel Stove Kettle has both stunning design and pure practicality. Suitable for gas hobs and Aga’s the kettle includes a handsome wooden handle, to be kept upright while heating. Delightfully old-fashioned with clean lines and bold colouring, it will stand out beautifully in both a country kitchen and modern townhouse.
If you love camping, the Enamel Stove Kettle can accompany you, with the material heating up quickly over fires and portable stoves. It can be assured that our kettle will boil to the perfect temperature ready for afternoon tea. We would advise using a trivet once boiled to ensure no marks are left on the worktop or dining table.
- Dimensions: H21 x W22 x D17cm
- Height with handle up is approximately 26cm
- Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Carbon Steel base
- Capacity: 2.2L
- Handle should be kept fully upright while heating
- Lid to be held when pouring
- Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not clean with an abrasive sponge
- Not microwave safe
- Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
- Suitable for use in the oven, on a gas cooker, hob and Aga
- Not suitable for use on an induction hob
- Product can get very hot when it use